CD Day 8 - 18

Sorry for the lack of updates... been really busy. My second week on the diet was much harder and my one night of drinking really through me off. So I only lost 2.2 pounds that week. 

This week is going better and so far I have lost over 3 pounds. I am loving the atkins bars, so much so that I might get them instead of the CD ones, or at least a mixture of both so I don't get bored. Tonight I am going to try the mix a mousse using the shakes and powder for something different. My friend also showed me how to make a 'muffin' using the shake mix a little water and 40 seconds in the microwave. That was nice and a different texture to have!

So finding things ok, not getting too tired or hungry and this week I will be going to the gym at least 3 times. I am aiming to lose at least 4 pounds this week, although ideally I would like to lose 6. I have worked out if I can lose 4 pounds a week for 6 weeks I will have got very close to my target weight and if I lose 6 pounds a week for 6 weeks I will have achieved my target weight. I know that weight loss goes up and down though, so it won't be that easy. Hopefully going to the gym will help and tone me up.





Comments

Popular Posts