Hello all, long time no blog. I wanted to tell you I'm back and so excited about it :) I wrote my last proper review in 2011 and since then I have moved twice, had a couple of failed relationships and downs and ups (steamroller and roller-coaster!) with my mental health. Pleased to say although every day is still a struggle it is a good struggle and after a very tough couple of years I feel a bit positive. Expect a fresh look and less foodie pretentiousness and less bloody diets. I've grown up and so has Get Stuffed in London.

I've re-branded as a cheap eats blog. I think it is so important to stress how nice going out to eat at a good place can make you feel. Why should it just be for those with piles of money?

You can expect:

  • Reviews of decent, well-priced restaurants, cafes and bars
  • Interviews with fellow bloggers and food industry insiders
  • How to access cheap, wholesome food (via apps and sites) that would otherwise go to waste 
  • Recipes
  • Cookbook recommendations - (shout out to Jack Monroe!) and much, much more

I will also be covering cheap and free nights out/days out where food plays a part. I look forward to connecting with you.

Stay safe, stay you.

Helen x


 

Comments

Popular Posts