Can't write about food right now...

Yes I have loads of updates to add to the blog but won't be doing that for a little while as I am about to embark on a rather extreme diet!

Circumstances of last year have led me to weigh rather more than I did before and would like to so from tomorrow I will be following the Cambridge Diet and using this blog to track my progress.

It will still be focused on food but once on a diet of 615 calories a day I doubt I will want to write salivating reviews about lovely meals!

I will definitely start the blog up again in a few months time but for now stick with me if you would like to read my diet diary if not, see you when I'm back and hopefully thinner!

I'm meeting a friend tonight for a meal at Little Bay in Farringdon where I am planning to say farewell to nice food by eating mussels and pork!

From tomorrow I will be existing on a CD (Cambridge Diet) porridge, a CD soup, a CD shake and a 200 cal meal consisting of a small portion of protein and 2 tbsps of veg.

My CD counsellor lives very near to me and is lovely so that should help. Also a couple of close relatives (hi guys!) are doing the diet at the same time so I know I will have plenty of support.

Yours soon to be hungry

H

Comments

Popular Posts